happy seventh, bailey.

Today is Bailey’s birthday! To celebrate, I’m reposting all of my favorite Instagram photos from the past year (in chronological order).

Happy birthday Bails, we love you.

Need more Bailey in your life? Check out this birthday post from two years ago that includes our all-time favorite photos.

P.S. – I would feel like a bad daughter if I did a whole post for my dog but failed to mention that it is also my mom’s birthday. Happy birthday Mom!

Comments

20 Responses to “happy seventh, bailey.”

1. Amy Stoddard says:

Love these pics. They totally made my day. Happy Birthday, Bailey! (Wonderful photography, Lauren.)

2. Daniel says:

I LOVE YOU BAILEY!!! Happy birthday, you big handsome fluffy man. Hugs from Mekko and Linus, too.

(that picture of him regarding himself in the glossy cabinet doors = perfection)

3. Heather says:

Are you open to cloning Bailey? I would really, really like one of my own.

Haha, I wouldn’t mind a few more too (but maybe a non-shedding variety!).

We actually dog-sat one of Bailey’s aunts before he was conceived and looking back at the photos it’s so amazing how much she looks like Bailey! I always thought it would be fun to have a big litter reunion and see what all his brothers and sisters are up to.

4. Dawn says:

I skipped everything else in my Inbox and went straight to BaileyVille! Yay! Happy Birthday Bailey!!!

5. Oh my god, could he be any cuter?!
    Love the photos with kitty…
    Happy B’day, Bailey! Whooff!!

πŸ™‚

6. Adrienne B says:

Oh man, I really needed a happy awesome dog post today- thank you. My husband hit and killed a black lab last night (dark, black dog, left unattended outside, state road with 50mph speed limit- bad combination). I was crying last night, this morning, maybe a little at work… πŸ™

Everybody hug their dogs, and please don’t let them roam at night (or ever, really…).

Oh no, I’m so sorry Adrienne. =(

The person that hit Felix was completely devastated and even though we were crushed, I knew it was an accident and felt so bad for her. It’s a horrible situation no matter what though, hopefully the owner understood.

7. Jennifer says:

TOTALLY made my day!! Happy Birthday Bailey!!! Love from one of your many fans!!

8. priscilla says:

What a beautiful boy!

9. Leslie says:

I can’t resist saying happy birthday to your pup! He totally steals the show with his rugged good looks πŸ™‚ Enjoy!

10. Robyn says:

Awwww… the picture of him curled up in front of the dresser was my favorite! He looks like a big Ginger… : ) Happy b-day Bails! Aunt Robyn is sending you cross-country hugs!

11. jeannette says:

love it that he has his own baby pool. he’s a lucky guy. many happy returns of a good day, mr. bailey.

12. Christine says:

I have a golden also and they certainly love having their pictures taken
    Your pictures are great and thanks for sharing on Bailey’s birthday

13. Maisie says:

Oh Bailey <3 The cutest golden boy ever!!!
    Happy Birthday and wagging tail greetings from two Scandinavian Golden girls!!

14. Lee says:

HAPPY Belated Birthday, Handsome Bailey! (Sorry I missed it on the actual date; Missus and I have been uber swamped with closing on our new home).

15. Caitlin says:

Happy belated b’day Beez! Hope you got some cheesy bacon πŸ™‚